Thursday, May 29, 2014

Welcome!


Welcome!

One way or another you have stumbled upon Put The Lid Down!
That could be a really good thing, or a really bad thing depending on your personality. I am a firm believer that in order to be a parent in general let alone a parent of kids with special needs you need to be armed with a sense of humor.
A good sense of humor is your greatest weapon against the meltdowns, messes, and millions of meetings. It is also a great tool when it comes to celebrating the awesome moments and milestones as well!

So since your on this journey with me let me tell you a bit about me and my family. 

I am a 28 year old mommy of three boys who have special needs. J has pediatric bipolar disorder, B is developmentally delayed with sensory concerns, and W is currently working with early intervention because of his lack of motor skills. I have been married to my husband Sr. for almost nine years now. I wont lie ,life can be hard some days, but I wouldn't trade a second of it! My boys are my life. Sure there are lots of meetings lots of messes and lots of meltdowns, but at the same time you will often hear ringing through our house lots of "I love you to the moon and backs", lots of laughter and many times lots of PUT THE LID DOWN!

Welcome and enjoy. Don't by shy! leave your comments and questions. However I'm all about the love so negative comments will not be tolerated. If you like what you read share it!

lots of love
xoxo
Julz

No comments:

Post a Comment